Friday, August 11, 2006


For Bri

It's pretty obvious why this made me think of you!

We were randomly given this at the supermarket checkout a few weeks back to hold wine bottles, when K was indulging her summer Prosecco obsession. It wasn't until I was about to put out the re-cycling that I spotted what was on the box, and had to save it and take a picture, in celebration of your pregnancy.

Ugh, the thought of drinking wine though. I'd got pretty used to hardly drinking at all whilst ttc, but the thought of alcohol now just simply doesn't appeal in the slightest! K thinks it's great though, as I'm now always the designated driver. Hah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so sweet!! I MUST find some of that wine for Wes now! He is also enjoying the imbibing, though we don't have the driving issue so much. Mostly he just needs it to put up with me. Heh.

Thanks for the picture!!

6:35 pm  
Blogger Tamsin said...

There's apparently a Chardonnay as well if he prefers white - they're Australian wines (hence the vaguely Aboriginal patterns going on behind the penguin).
Cute though, huh?!

7:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home