Monday, August 21, 2006

Bump pics

We finally got around to taking our first photos of the bump this weekend. Sheer laziness/lack of organisation meant that it hadn't happened earlier, and I was a bit upset that we didn't have any "before" (or indeed earlier week) pics for comparison. But then I remembered that, back in January, my youngest sister Fran and I had taken a whole set of "fat" pics (the black undies ones), to encourage us both in our efforts to lose weight and go to the gym. It didn't prove to be a great incentive (at least not on my part), but at least I've now got some shots for comparison.
I prefer this "clothed" version of the bump - it makes it look more rounded, and less like excess fat (although there's a good couple of inches of that around the outside, particularly at the bottom - the muffin top fat is still there! It doesn't look as big as it already feels when you look at this shot on its own, but you can see the change compared to pre-pregnancy based on the simple fact that the bump is already sticking out more than my boobs, which are pretty darned prominent normally.
I don't much care for this "nekkid" bump shot as it mainly just looks like fat to me, not baby belly! However, I suppose it will be useful for comparison with future unclothed versions. And there's the before version underneath.
Apologies for the seriously un-designed and ugly layout of pics/text. I need some lessons in how to make my blog look pretty!
The whole set of bump pics is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/47495176@N00/sets/72157594245332708/

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and BB said...

Cool! I definitely see the baby "bump" coming out!

3:29 pm  
Blogger Calliope said...

woo hooo! for baby bump watching!

3:46 pm  
Blogger hd said...

It's a lovely bump!

1:35 am  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Wow!!

Your bump looks fantastic

12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home