Monday, February 12, 2007

Bad blogger....

I've been AWOL again. Not for any really justifiable reason, I've had quite a bit to post about but haven't felt sufficiently motivated. Things that I want to blog about:

  • Antenatal classes in a hettie environment
  • Baby re-positioning (Pip is back-to-back, and has been for as long as I can remember/have been aware that s/he is also head down)
  • More feelings of discomfort, how I've been coping, and how I'm now also happier to wait for Pip to arrive when he/she is ready
  • All the stuff I've been reading to prepare for the birth/early days
  • Birth plan
  • All the sewing that I'm doing (mainly baby stuff)
  • Newly acquired baby equipment (buggy/carseat, Amby hammock, Hugabub wrap)
  • First "proper" Braxton Hicks contractions (yesterday, walking around the DIY store) - woohoo!
The main reason that I haven't been posting is because I've wanted to accompany most of the posts that I've planned with pictures - and something has broken in my camera/laptop connection. Boo. I think that I'll just have to start posting some of the above stuff anyway.
If there's anyone out there left reading such an inactive blog!

ETA: I can't believe that I forgot that I also want to blog about the fact that I now have a wife, as of Friday when we had our civil partnership ceremony. Talk about pregnancy forgetfulness. Doh! That one definitely needs pictures.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Congratulations on your civil union!!!

Glad you're doing well.

I wouldn't worry about where Pip's back is. Our midwife said that the baby can turn all the way around during labour and that the position now doesn't mean much.

10:33 pm  
Blogger mintyfaglady said...

:-O
You forgot you got married!!
Congratulations!

5:07 pm  
Blogger Tamsin said...

It's quite easy to forget the change of status - until I feel/see my wedding ring! Having been together for 13 years, the change in legal status doesn't feel like a big thing, although it was lovely to be able to affirm our commitment to one another. However, it is very good to be able to refer to Karen as my wife at last ;o)

6:17 pm  
Blogger Lil Jimmi said...

Yay congratulations!

1:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home